Monday 22 February 2016

Inspection - What do we have after all this time.

June 2015

So now that the car is in my garage I thought I would have a poke around to see what kind of state its in.  Because of all the junk in the garage I can only really get at the front end so I have started there.

 Engine - Not ran since 2008

 ABS Control unit and electrics
Look at the muck 

 Scuttle Panel
 CPU's
 Battery Tray
 Coilpack
Engine Fusebox

Inlet Manifold and Throttle 

Engine mount.  I had painted this last time I had the part off.  Looks ok, will probably brush up ok.

Ignition module.  Rather crusty fasteners 

Not sure what this thing is, but it needs cleaned. 


ABS Module - I will attempt to recommission.  Most people with old 405's remove this.  Lets see what I can do.

Crusty Master Cylinder.

Hmmm - This may need replaced.

Will need to remove to see it.

Brake reservoir - Yes that is moss on the scuttle panel.

Lots to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment